Sunday, May 28, 2006

October 31, 1986

i had nothing to write for october 31, since it is a blank page in the original diary. there's S&C on the other side of halloween, so it must not have been a big deal. usually halloween and new years, and my birthday, are the hollidays i hold close to my heart to enjoy. events can pretty much be timed to this moll in timespace to where my heart/mind ends up.

but back to the topic of the day: papo.

PAPO was a kid i met in jersey city, er rather weehawken it was.. ya, the bar is in weehawken, charlies? stanley's it was. i'm having problems seeing things here. shit, i'm in the mood to tell a story too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»