Friday, November 04, 2005

my sister and me

my sister has managed to get $2,000.00 for signing off on a trust that i'll probably never need. then she got another $4,000.00 to pay down her debt (she's going to put my new mac on her credit card and *supposedly* pay me the difference). this is on top of my lending her my laptop so her new adopted children can have a computer. all in all, she's got about 7200 bux from me. and here i sit wondering how i'm going to get to the barber.

there's a long story about my family, and especially my sisters, and ESPECIALLY since dad died. i'll save those for another time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Book 'em, bloggers
Squabbles over online maps are already old hat. The hot Internet battleground is words.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my treats related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.